Food, Beer, Music and Fun from Hometowns Across the USA
Hey, everybody comes from somewhere, right? My Hometown Fest celebrates the sights, sounds and tastes of hometowns across the USA!
- Taste regional food favorites from more than 40 of Southwest Florida’s favorite restaurants!
- Meet the brewers and sample a selection of craft beers from throughout the local area and across the country!
- Try Sarasota’s very own Siesta Key Rum and Mermaid Vodka!
- Dance to great live music featuring The Billy Rice Band, Strangeways and the Lisa Ridings Band!
- Enjoy a fun day out with the whole family, including a variety of free activities like stand-up paddle boarding, kayak demos and the Pittsburgh Pirates/Bradenton Marauders pitching cage!
- Meet the Tampa Bay Bucs Street Team and take their Play60 Challenge!
- Tackle the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Department SWAT Team Obstacle Course!
- Take the kids lawn bowling with Sarasota Lanes!
- And lots more!
Best of all, proceeds from My Hometown Fest support the charitable activities of Sertoma Club of Greater Sarasota and its Sertoma Kids clinic. Both are registered 501(c)(3) charitable organizations that serve children and families with speech and language needs regardless of their ability to pay.
You get all this and more for the single price of admission, so buy your tickets today!